WHO WE ARE
Rock 7-5 is a part of the grace revolution that is sweeping across the world today.
Our desire is to unveil Jesus, to see more of His grace, and the perfection of His finished work to be the centre of all our teaching and preaching.
We are a church that is committed to sharing the gospel of grace.
As people have a fresh encounter with Jesus and catch the revelation of His grace, lives are transformed from the inside out, so we can live the abundant life Jesus came to give.
We are a church that is committed to sharing the gospel of grace – because it’s His grace through faith – and favour that transforms lives.
Our desire is to unveil Jesus Christ, to see more of Jesus, His grace, His splendour, and the perfection of His finished work to be the centre of all our teaching and preaching.
Seeing Jesus have central place in the body of Christ, we will experience the fullness of His blessings beginning to flow.
Isaiah 60 Our Prophetic Psalm
To see the church arise and shine, filled with His glory and grace, as we see the manifestation of God’s gifts and power fill His house.
“Arise, shine; for you light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And his glory will be seen upon you
The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.”
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.”
Our Core values
- To be led by the spirit is to serve out of His supply
- To rest in the finished work of the cross.
- Every person matters to the Lord, therefore we love and value each person.
- We seek to excel in all that we do. Our aim is to glorify the Lord.
- We are aware of what God is doing around the world
- We are relative to the times – but still anchored to the Rock.
- We treat each other with honour and respect.
Rock 7-5 Values
- There is one God, who exists in three persons – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- The bible is God’s inspired word and a guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Him, died and rose again. Today he is seated at the right hand of God.
- That the Holy Spirit guides us in all areas of life. He blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield to the fruit of the spirit.
- That the Holy Communion is representing Jesus’ death and remembrance of Him.
- We believe we are called to preach the gospel.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
What Jesus Did For You
- The cross is the power of God unto salvation.
- Jesus bore our sins, condemnation, curses, sickness and even death on the cross just for you.
- Now we have received His righteousness, health, peace, joy and love.
- Jesus has done everything to redeem and restore our fellowship back to God the Father.
- As we accept Him into our lives we will receive everything that pertains unto life and godliness.